RESIDENTIAL EMERGENCY ELECTRIC
At Simon Electric LLC, we value our customers and one of our objectives is to ensure that you, your friends and your family are safe. We are expert electrical contractors. When it comes to protecting your home; you need an expert electrician who knows what to do when troubleshooting, which is where we come in! Trained licensed electricians are always on hand to look for safety hazards and point out each concern. We look at the electrical panel, electrical meter, electrical grounding system, electrical breakers, smoke detectors, electrical flow protection devices, and home security.
Our residential electrical services include:
- Emergency Repairs - In need of quick repairs on your electrical systems, we would always be available to help you with that.
- Fuse Panel Replacement - Call us when you want to replace your fuse panel.
- Service Panel Repairs and Upgrades - You have the right answers in us if you are looking to answer questions about repairs and upgrades to your service panel.
- Kitchen Electrical Upgrades - Are you in need of upgrade to your electrical system in the kitchen, we will always be at your service.
- Smoke Detectors Installed - For proper installations of smoke detectors, Simon Electric LLC is the answer.
- Keep Your Home Safe: Any unusual electrical activity in your home could indicate a much larger problem.
Here are a few symptoms of potentially electrical problems:
- Electrical shocks
- Flickering lights or irregular problems with switches such as buzzing.
- Burning smells or sparks from a light switch or outlet.
- Discolored switches or outlets or loose plugs.
Any of these issues could be an indication that you may have a serious electrical problem. Even if the problem isn't serious, it could lead to trouble with your appliances, power, and further repairs in the future.
Residential Electricians You Can Trust
If you want to be sure that you have skilled and qualified individuals on the job when it comes to your home's electrical system, whether it's installing a new outlet or replacing your electrical panel, you should always hire licensed electrical contractors.
At Simon Electric, our team belong to a range of classes based on their electrician licensing:
- Apprentice Electrician
- Residential Electrician: A Residential Electrician is only certified to work unofficial in a residential however he/she is not licensed to work in the commercial field.
- Journeymen Electrician: Journeymen Electricians are required to have completed 4 years of electrical work under a Master electrician and are also required to pass a written electrical exam.
- Master Electrician: It is mandatory that all electrical contracting companies have at least one Master electrician on board.
We ensure that we provide reliable services and to the highest degree, our company strictly monitors that our core company values are always abided by.